Wednesday, November 19, 2008

DISNEY MAKING A MISTAKE WITH BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 3D


I love "Beauty and The Beast".  Disney Re-Issue the Movie in 2001 with New Footage.  I must say I thought the new musical number (which was included in the Broadway Musical) was cute.  The number was bouncy and it was a nice edition.  However Disney is tinkering again with the movie.  

Disney is going to re-issue the movie again but this time they are going to redo the movie in 3D.  I have nothing against 3D.  I love 3D I just think this is the wrong movie to re-issue in the 3d format. 

I think Disney should re-issue "Aladdin" in that format.  "Aladdin" lends itself more to the 3d format.  Its an adventure story. "Beauty" is a love story.  

THINK AGAIN DISNEY.  ADVENTURE STORIES SELL IN 3D.  LOVE STORIES IN 3D- I DON'T WORK!

No comments: