Monday, June 15, 2009

NEED HELP IN CREATING A SPECIAL EDITION DVD OF HALLOWEEN II


For lots of reasons there has never been a special edition version of "Halloween II". There have been 3 releases on DVD. ALL of them just about bare bones. That's too bad because their is plenty of HALLOWEEN fans that would buy a special edition. So for years fans have been waiting & waiting. & now That is not about to change. This is not an official version however it is a fan Special Edition.


I am working on one myself. A special edition of the 1981 movie that will have what people expect in a special edition DVD . I just need some things from you the public:


Any vintage TV interviews 0r Magazine articles

Any adds or press books

Also does anybody have a video of John Carpenter talking about "Halloween II"?


I will gladly give anyone the completed DVD when its done.

E-Mail me at stan70115@yahoo.com


No comments: