Sunday, May 31, 2009

THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO IS HISTORY

It doesn't seem its been 17 years since Johnny Carson said goodbye. I must admit I still miss the old Carson show but I did warm up to Jay and I will miss him.

Now I am in minority when it comes to who should of gotten the TONIGHT SHOW when Carson left. I always thought it should of been Jay. After all I thought it was obvious NBC wanted him. Think about it don't you think that is why NBC had him host every Monday Night for a few years before he got the TONIGHT SHOW full time. I wasn't shocked when they took him over Lettermen.

I did not watch Jay Leno for a long time. I watched Arsenio Hall. When Letterman came on I watched him. It wasn't until 1998 that I started watching Jay. The reason why I started watching him was that I saw him a couple of times in public and he was waving to people and shaking hands. He was being a nice guy. That won me over and I was watching his show over Dave ever since.


I wish him all the best. I think NBC pushing him off THE TONIGHT SHOW was a mistake but Jay will be fine. Late Night however will start belonging to CBS. Conan is just to freaky.

No comments: