Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Will Admit this My Family that Doesn't Support Obama Are Racist

I look at their Facebook pages and I have to cringe. I no longer speak to most of them because I find their behavior about gay issues, immigration, health care reform laughable buy sicking as well!  The family members that are against gay marriage have either been divorced or are in marriages that are a huge joke!  I am 300 plus away from them and sometimes that is not far enough!

My nephew is against gay marriage and his bitch wife is against gay rights because of what the "Bible Says".  Well this bitch got pregnant on purpose but that's okay regardless what the Bible says about that issue.  I can't stand that bitch!  I don't use that word often but trust me she is a bitch. I am only person in my family that doesn't put up with her bullshit!  




 Now when people think of white racist you don't think of them coming from California but trust me they are there!    I have a cousin who works in health care and he is gay but votes republican.  The reason he is a HUGE RACIST.  His sister is one as well.  Their parents move away from California because of that dfact that "Orange County" was overrun with  "Asian Fish Cookers" that is my Aunts words not mine!


I can go on & on but why!  As you can see racist redneck attitudes are all over the USA.  


No comments: