Sunday, June 02, 2013

NBC IS MAKING A MISTAKE DUMPING LENO (AGAIN)

In about 10 Months NBC will be showing Jay Leno out the door on "The Tonight Show".  I find it funny that last month Jay Leno was the #1 rated late night talk show.  

Now Jimmy Fallon is a better choice then Conan ever was however I don't see why NBC is treating Jay like shit!  He has kept that show #1 for years.  He rebuilt the show after the disastrous Conan tenure.

I won't be surprised if Jimmy Fallon's ratings become disastrous.  If they do and they go back begging Jay to Come back Jay should say "Fuck You".


NOW 2014 David Letterman's contract is up.  I will not be surprised if JAy Leno ends up on CBS.  I can't see Craig Ferguson at 11:30.  He isn't that good!  Besides that man loves a camera more then Kardashian      

No comments: