Monday, June 16, 2008

SEE THE ORIGINAL GONE IN 60 SECONDS


SEE THE ORIGINAL GONE IN 60 SECONDS



A few years ago we got a huge remake of cult 1970's classic "Gone in 60 Seconds". That mega producer of crap (also known as) Jerry Bruckheimer was in charge of that remake and I didn't see only because I hate most movies he has been involved in. The only exceptions are "Beverly Hills Cop" & "Flashdance". But back to topic.


The reason why I say see the original is because its the real deal. It was made in the 1970's and all the stunt car chases are real. No Computer enhancements. There is something about today's over done CGI movies that yes they are well made stunt shows they seem to lack something. That is why I beg all of you to rent the original "GISS". The acting is bad but the car chase is lots of fun. Plus for some reason the old style of film making seems to have my heart then today's CGI infected movies!

No comments: