Thursday, June 19, 2008

STUNT CASTING Angelina Jolie IN A DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES EPISODE




This is wishful thinking on my part but, if I was in charge at "Desperate Housewives"I would cast Angelina Jolie in an episode in November for sweeps. I make her play against Susan (Teri Hatcher). Maybe be Susan's spoiled little sister. That would be fun. Besides "Housewives" needs a little goosing. Last year was the best year since the first however I think they are jumping the shark by moving the show 5 years in the future.

I think having Angelina come in for an episode would be great. I would love to see her terrorize Susan! By the way BRING BACK EDDIE AND Harriet Sansom Harris who played the sister of
Martha Huber was murdered by Paul Young. Martha Huber in fact did figure out that Paul did kill her sister and she framed Paul for her own murder. Got that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie would never do DH, you need to be a desperate has-been like Hatchet Face for that show.

Editor Jax
http://pinkeditor.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well A-List People have done guest spots before on TV show. Robin Williams on Friends. We also had Julia Roberts on Friends as well!

All About Christmas Movies said...

Well the show sucks now. I stop watching last season because I thought Teri Hatcher should be shot!