Friday, June 13, 2008

Why I will not see another M. Night Shyamalan film


M. Night Shyamalan new movie opens today. Its called "The Happening". I have no interest in watching it ever. TO me M. Night Shyamalan has not made a decent movie since "The Sixth Sense". I re-watched that movie again however if it wasn't for the ending that movie was boring.


Now I went to see his next 2 movies "Unbreakable" & "Signs" and hated both of them. I passed on seeing the next 2. I caught "The Village" on DVD and I guessed that "surprise" ending. I never wanted to see "The Lady in the Water" and the same goes true "The Happening".



I think M. Night Shyamalan is a good director but he needs direct things he doesn't write. He is not as talented as he thinks. I caught on to his limited talent years ago. It seems it took everyone else another 7 years to catch on.

No comments: