Thursday, May 23, 2013

GOOGLE PAYMENTS CHANGE OVER IS A NIGHTMARE I STRESS EVERYONE TO DROP GOOGLE PAYMENT NOW

I sell on IOFFER  and Sell.Com.  

Google for some reason is changing things.  "Google" check out is going away and is becoming "Google Wallet".


Well that's fine but for some reason customers that try to pay me now can not!!!!!   I try becoming a google wallet for business but that doesn't work.  


I called Google 20 times or more in the past 3 days.  Nobody seems to be able to help me fix this mess that they fucking created.  I get transferred and I have to explain everything all over again.  Then I am lucky if that person understands the problem.  When they don't I get transferred again and again!  Do you know how annoying it is to go through 5 security question again & again!  Telling your name and account name and e-mail again and again!  Trust me GOOGLE IS A NIGHTMARE TO DEAL WITH.

GOOGLE has lost me $300 dollars because of there switch over!!!  

If they don't fix this for me i am going to "payaz"  GOOGLE  should pay me for my loss but I doubt they will.  I can prove to them with all the cancellations that I received....

No comments: