Sunday, May 19, 2013

OJ SIMPSON AND PRISON I JUST LOVE VEGAS

I lived in Los Angeles when OJ SIMPSON was found not guilty.  I think the Jurors were the "12 of  stupidest people on earth". I also say the were RACIST.  With OJ getting away with murder was just shameful.  I hope all the jurors burn in hell for letting a guilty man get away with murder.  I also found it so funny that when these Jurors wrote a book about the case called " Madam Foreman : A Rush to Judgement" the book tanked,  

Who would want to buy a book written by idiots.  Nobody that is who.  The people this book was written for never buy books!  They would take one long before buying it!  

I am so glad that I know live in Vegas.   I was here when he was convicted.  I am proud to call Vegas my new home.  If you break a law here we put you away!  




No comments: