Sunday, May 19, 2013

WANTED I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE HARMY STAR WARS RESTORATION! HE IS RESTORING IT TO ITS ORIGINAL FORM ON DVD OR BLU-RAY

Since George Lucas sold his company and "Star Wars" to Disney  I am hoping that "DISNEY" will restore and release the original "STAR WARS FILMS" in its original form and release them on blu-ray.


The Special Editions are not for me.  Now I can see removing "Matte Lines"  but adding new  f/x seems wrong.  I would love to see the movies back in their original form!   With Disney paying $4 Billion Dollars for these films they need to re-coup there investment.  Releasing the original films in their original forms would  be a huge event for "Star Wars Fans".  Millions can be made for the studio!  If anyone has the original versions let me know.  Someone called "Harmy"  has done a restoration and I would love to see them!!


Let me know Harmy if you are out there!  I would love to buy them!
stan.heck@gmail.com 

No comments: